eLevateeSports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors

Jaan
    Jaan
    Asst Manager

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors Empty eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors

Post by Jaan Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:41 pm

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors
    Here's a list of Partners and Sponsors that are affiliated with eLevate.
    Under you will find information about the respected company, and some even have a discount code for you.

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors QPBSKzB
    Scuf Gaming
    Scuf Gaming, founded in 2010 quickly recognised that the standard controller you received with your Xbox 360 was too limited to cater for the next generation of video games.
    In short, players were purchasing new games and their skill was being held back by hardware limitations.  We felt it was time that someone released a controller for more specific purposes.

Take Me To Scuf Gaming's Website!
    Discount code: ELEVATE (5% Discount)

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors NbJMuV0
    Honey Badger
    The team behind Honey Badger strive to fuel a more natural and intense experience for the fearlessly active individual.
    Their products are engineered with powerful, healthier, minimally processed formulas that taste great without sacrificing maximum performance.  
    Expertise and manufactured to the highest levels of pharmaceutical standards, their products are intended for athletes on every level, to give them the competitive edge that they seek and need.

Take Me To Honey Badger's Website!
    Discount code: ELEVATE (20% Discount)

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors Gh2pyJl

PWNiT WEAR
    PWNIT WEAR aims to provide daily and competitive apparel to the gaming community.
    As traditional sports and E-Sports begin to converge, we understand the need for an athletic minded product.
    We are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality, comfort, and newest trends on the market to gamers worldwide.

Take Me To PWNiT WEAR's Website!
    Buy the Official Elevate 2014 Pro Jersey for only $68.99

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors LIUg4uf

Gamers Edge Eyewear
    Gamers Edge Eyewear features specially formulated lens filters to improve gaming performance.
    Each pair of Gamers Edge frames has a unique optical lenses that provide superior color contrast and screen detail.
    The lightweight and stylish frames allow gamers to comfortably, fashionably and more competitively.

Take Me To Gamers Edge Eyewear's Website!

eLevate - Official Partners & Sponsors OdZ4RJi

KontrolFreek
    Our gaming products are designed to elevate the gaming experience by improving performance and reducing fatigue.
    Each is carefully engineered to reduce force inputs while increasing player comfort, helping to improve accuracy and decrease reaction times.
    Don't think of it as cheating, think of it as an evolution (or maybe even a revolution) for your thumbs.

Take Me To KontrolFreek's Website!
    Discount code: ELEVATE (10% Discount)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:11 am