eLevateeSports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The situation (wtf is going on here??)

Thrasha eLv
    Head Administrator

The situation (wtf is going on here??) Empty The situation (wtf is going on here??)

Post by Thrasha eLv Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:41 pm

INTRO

hey guys, Andrew here. First of all, I want to take a second to introduce myself to the eLv team as I am honored to be rolling with all of you as eLv grows to become one of the most well known and most respected eSports organizations in the world. Its not quite there yet, lets not fool ourselves, but from what I have seen, eLv reeks nothing but potential in terms of getting to that point of saying "hey, we are on top, and your not". Getting to where eLv is as of right now, is not a cake walk. It takes tons of man hours, dedication, vision, sacrifice and perseverance to see it through, through one successful stage to another. After talking with Tanner, I get the feeling that he truly does know wtf he is doing for lack of better terms, so that is why I am taking the time to help Tanner and all of you, organize the eLv organization in a professional manner, so that we can keep progressing to that goal of success. I just got on board, but I am certain that eLv has not gotten to where it is now, without the help of so many others. From graphics artists, to managers and all the other positions in between. I am so looking forward to getting to know all of you guys in the eLv organization, as I plan on being here for a hot minute :)Stay frosty, God bless and see you all soon!!

Soooooo about these forums lol. these forums are for the purpose of bringing us all together, getting to know each other and staying connected a little easier. Most of us live BUSY lives as I, so we don't have the luxury of contacting every person we know throughout the week, so this is one aspect of where the forums come in to help. These forums will be getting a custom made face lift in terms of lay-out, by the greatest graphics staff in the world, eLevate's :)So if you have your panties in a knot about something like that, don't worry. The ads and all that will be getting rid of as well. As well as getting its own domain name. These forums will also give us all a sense of CoC(Chain of Command) and a sense of hierarchy as every professional organization has.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:51 am